Last updated: April 8, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Smartphone Video Formula operated by Lot48 Film Co. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
All payments for Smartphone Video Formula, Smart Phone Video Academy, Real Estate Video Formula, One Hour Video Formula and Video Marketing Blueprint are in USD and are non-refundable with the exception of valid 7-Day Guarantee, as per below.
The 7-Day Guarantee applies to any of the online self-guided courses. To claim the 7-Day Guarantee, please email [email protected] within the first 7 days after the initial purchase.
Refunds will not be granted outside these windows from date of the initial purchase, for any reason.
For live or virtual live workshops, we do not offer any refunds once you have paid for your registration.
If you are unable to attend the workshop live, we will provide access to the replays as quickly as possible.
You can also gift your registration to another person provided you let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can update our records prior to the workshop.
Some refunds—those issued shortly after the original charge—appear in the form of a reversal instead of a refund. In the case of a reversal, the original charge drops off the customer’s statement, and a separate credit is not issued.
Refunds can be sent back only to the original payment method used in a charge. It’s not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account).
Refunds to expired or canceled cards are handled by the customer’s card issuer and, in most cases, credited to the customer’s replacement card. If no replacement exists, the card issuer usually delivers the refund to the customer using an alternate method (e.g., check or bank account deposit).
Invoices for any of Smartphone Video Formula / Lot48 Training programs are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing [email protected]
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: 613-920-4774
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lot48 Film Co., 250 Sidney Street, Belleville K8P3Z3.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Smartphone Video Formula, accessible from https://smartphonevideoformula.com/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.